Tuesday, August 19, 2008

trying to focus

I've been reading a lot of blogs this past few weeks and some entries were really interesting. I was moved by one entry which is about how to FOCUS, how to focus even if you're stressed out with work and with play (ehehe).

The article made me realized that I'm such a lucky girl who can do anything, and everything without getting tired. But, lately, because of some unexpected distractions, my focus in the things that I do got affected.

There are times that my kid is talking to me while I am daydreaming ;p that's why it's like that I'm only watching the movement of her lips, because I don't understand anything she said. Not until she shouted "MOM!!! are you listening???"

Oftentimes, it's really hard to focus when you're thinking a lot of stuff, most especially us girls who are a bit emotional about our environment. And yeah, the past few weeks were not very good to me (aside from I miss my Halo)I'm still in doubt if I can make it to school next year on pursuing further studies. You see, even if I'm already sleeping, my mind is still working and worrying all the things I have to accomplish the next day. I dunno why I don't get tired thinking and worrying, good thing that wrinkles were not yet showing on my face hahaha

I may say that I'm very paranoid about so many stuff... for not being able to complete few things at the end of the day, for the deadlines that I did not meet, for the plans that did not pursue etc etc. I also get pissed off when my efforts were not appreciated.

But lately, the statement of my mom "you have to enjoy life as it is, go with the flow, be spontaneous, because life is too short, every minute that had passed will never come back" is starting to sink in my mind. Yeah, maybe for a change, I'll do whatever I have to do in a day, if it did not end well, I don't need to feel bad, because there is still tomorrow to finish everything. And I guess I really need to have a break wherein I will only think of myself and only myself =)

Now, I could feel that my Halo is starting to come back... Yay!!!

thinkin of' Chariot by Gavin Degraw"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may need a halo too. Heheh.

momikristin said...

Yeah Kadz!

Having a HaLo is really something, very heavenly hahaha (parang mga addict)