Tuesday, August 19, 2008

trying to be Good

It's been a while since the last time I post an entry on my blog that has sense. hehehe! Well, yeah some girls have to release their emotions in order for those to subside and that's what I did to my previous entries, instead of sharing what I'm going through with someone, I chose to write those stuff to avoid any issues or any nastly talk about me (err just trying to be safe ok.)

Honestly speaking, I don't see that I'm doing something wrong, in going out with my previous customer who became my friend afterwards or to a former co-worker who needs someone to talk to about his personal issues in life. And I don't think that it's wrong to rekindle a friendship I once had with a guy, who stood by my side when I was drowning with fears and worries. I just noticed that I go along well with guys rather than girls maybe because boys are not "maarte and ma chismis" they don't care about anything, as long as they're having fun. period.

I was looking for a good book at National Bookstore (@ Rockwell) when I saw this book entitled "the art of Flirting" I browsed some of the pages when I read the line "everyone has the capacity to flirt, people flirt in different circumstances, they just don't know that they are doing the deed". Hmmm interesting, I did not buy the book (not yet), I was still thinking where to hide it, when I got it hahaha.

Nah! Not that I'm afraid to be caught reading that kind of book, I just hate being asked "why do you buy that kind of stuff? are you flirting? are you getting techniques how to be a good flirt? blah! blah! blah!" I just hate confrontation and then I have to explain my side for hours which I doubt that they will understand.

To sum up everything, I still believe that I'm not doing anything bad ;p


Damn I miss my HaLo....


thinkin of' "Far Away by Nickelback"

No comments: