Wednesday, August 6, 2008

playing games




Am I? Am I?

"I'm just being nice and friendly" I justified.

I know that there are times that even if I have a clear picture that someone likes me, I still provoke him to like me more hehehe, is that what you call flirting?

Chelai has been consistently warning me that "flirting" is like a dangerous game wherein if the player does not know how to play it... then she will never know when to stop.

I know that I'm having fun talking to people since I'm really longing for someone whom I can share my thoughts at the end of the day, its just that a lot of them are guys who offer their time to listen to what I want to share. And the fun there is that you're sharing each other your thoughts and feelings like no one is listening and no one is watching...

"I will give you a lot of reasons not to get rid of me"
don't you love to hear those words??? where on earth did he get that?!?

I know that I'm no longer a stubborn kid who throws tantrums if she does not get what she wants... my friend was right that even if I know my limits, time will come that the game I'm playing might not be fun and exciting anymore, it might cause a lot of trouble not only to me but to my loved-ones as well.

Can you just kill me?!?!?


thinkin of' "Forgive Me by Leona Lewis"

No comments: